Saturday, September 13, 2014

Hook-up's

Welcome to Hook and Strands! Thanks for stopping by! I am a crafty mom of three that needed a hobby that traveled well. I quickly became addicted to crochet, with this addiction came a vast amount of yarn stored in every nook and cranny I could find in my home, a giant binder full of patterns, and many (sometimes too many) hours of "hooking". Another bonus from this addictive hobby I've started this blog, a Facebook page (www.facebook.com/hookandstrands), and an Etsy shop (www.hookandstrands.etsy.com). I am learning a lot of new things (thanks to being a new comer to all of them!) and I am loving every minute of it. Become a fan of my Facebook page to see current projects, new shop items, and to get special offers and promotions beginning in October! I'm not sure how this Blog thing really works, but here are some samples of my work. Hope everyone is having a great week/weekend!



This is the Autumn Slouch. One of my favorite patterns that I purchased from www.swellamy.etsy.com if you would like to make this hat yourself. More to be added soon! Thanks again for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment